Science of SYR
What is a Cytokinin and How does it help me?
Cytokinins are a class of plant growth factors which have been widely studied for their beneficial activity in plants and are well known for delaying senescence (AGING) of leaves and now have similar beneficial effects on human skin cells. Super Kinetin is an advanced cytokinin used in all our formulations.
Studies show Cytokinin activity greatly benefits skin
- Delays the destruction of the fibroblast – Cytokinins keep fibroblasts healthy and active so they continue to produce more collagen and elastin
- Significantly increases mitochondrial activity – Cytokinins increase in production of cellular bioenergy ensures skin’s vitality
- Demonstrates antioxidant / anti-ROS activity – Cytokinins remove harmful free radicals that may be contributing to the visible signs of aging
- Prevents reversion of actin patterns – Cytokinins help maintain cell structure and integrity
- Delays the senescence of cells by removing cellular debris – Cytokinins help remove age-dependent cellular debris, a characteristic of aging cells and difficult to remove
New, rapid-acting cytokinin Super Kinetin Krem
Rapid onset of action - results seen in just 2 weeks
Super Kinetin Krem”’ outperforms first generation cytokinins with a significant reduction in facial redness and roughness within days
Cytokinin Super Kinetin Krem™ designed to outperform Kinetin
Super Kinetin Krem is a cytokinin innovation fusing a tetrahydropyranyl molecule group with the Kinetin structure producing greater molecular weight and significantly more activity in vitro. Super Kinetin Krem also showed more rapid onset of action in human clinical trials and significantly greater improvement compared to its predecessors, Kinetin and Zeatin.
An independent comparative analysis evaluated the effectiveness of Super Kinetin Krem™, relative to its original and highly successful anti-aging active ingredient, Kinetin (Kinerase products were developed using the Kinetin cytokinin technology developed by Pyratine LLC . The analysis compared results of separate clinical studies conducted at the University of California, Irvine (Kinetin) and at the independent research laboratory RCTS, Inc. in Irving, Texas (Super Kinetin Krem).
Patients in the Super Kinetin Krem clinical trial scored significantly higher on each measure than those in the Kinetin study throughout the 12 weeks of evaluation. In some measures the comparison was particularly notable, such as fine wrinkles (22% improvement with Super Kinetin Krem versus 2% improvement with Kinetin after eight weeks) and skin roughness (86% improvement with Super Kinetin Krem versus 35% improvement with Kinetin after eight weeks).
Super Kinetin Krem™ rapidly improves skin texture
In clinical trials, Super Kinetin Krem shows a rapid onset of action and statistically significant improvement in the appearance of aging skin. Skin roughness decreased 37.3% by week 2, and improvement continued to a 85.7% decrease by week 8.